Bird vs Quagga revisited

Guillaume Barrot guillaume.barrot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:30:42 UTC 2012

Hello,

I came across this site a few weeks ago

http://code.google.com/p/google-quagga/source/list

Seems that Google (or at least some Googlers) are working on quagga, or
worked as the last update is tagged July 2011.
Main difference I see between Quagga and Bird, is that it is now possible
to run ISIS on Quagga, but I did not perform a full comparaison of this two
daemon.

Guillaume

--
Cordialement,