NANOG poll: favorite cable labeler?

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 04:10:37 UTC 2012

printers always pissed me off when labeling tons of cables. i always
preferred those little plastic things that you clip on them. if you
want to be pro about it, i guess you can have something that is
printed and sticks to it, but i always just used a sharpie on them
(most of the time, the sharpie comes in the bag with it just in case
there is question about how to label them).