NANOG poll: favorite cable labeler?

Blake Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Wed Aug 22 02:08:43 UTC 2012

I have been using a Brothers PT-2430PC (usb attached) and the TZeS251 1 inch wide tapes.  Printed with 7 rows horizontal text and vertical tape, I can wrap around a cable on each end for nice organization and it sticks very well to itself.  With the cutline creation, I can print off about 60 labels at a time this way and give a minon something to do for an hour :)