NANOG poll: favorite cable labeler?

Mark Radabaugh mark at amplex.net
Wed Aug 22 01:21:37 UTC 2012

Having used quite a few of the wire label makers over the years I still
like the TLS2200 the best. Mostly because the labels actually last in
poor environments for long times.  In conditioned indoor space you may
very well be able to use cheaper equipment.

Brady makes a AC power adapter for the TLS2200.  It's annoying that the
charger won't charge the battery and power the unit at the same time.

Mark

--
Mark Radabaugh
Amplex