No subject

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:32:14 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 3:25 PM,  <valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:11:49 -0500, Grant Ridder said:
>> I love spam from Honduras.  I am hoping that someone is going to kick this
>> email from the members list.
>
> I'm hoping for something a tad more drastic. The bozo has an upstream, and this
> is NANOG. :)

Back when I was at Berkeley, we used to punish offenders by routing
their packets out to Finland and back (before Finland's net admins
figured out what we were doing and quite rightly complained).

Does anyone have a very lightly used, long long low bandwidth link
they can dedicate to The Cause?

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com