HSRP vs VRRP for IPv6 on IOS-XE - rekindling an old flame

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:29:58 UTC 2012

It's too early for me to say that. I know for HSRP I had to define a
group for IPv4 and a separate group for IPv6. Since it looks like VRRP
is out for me I haven't looked into that. And I have no idea about other
options for other manufacturers or specific implementations (NSRP, GSLB,
etc.).  I'm still hoping someone on this thread from Cisco or elsewhere
will confirm my findings. I'll update the thread with what our direct AS
folks come back with as well.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer