Verizon's New Repair Method: Plastic Garbage Bags

glen wiley glen.wiley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:15:51 UTC 2012

Our neighborhood lost phone service when the pedestal at the end of the
road was annihilated by a flail mower....a WEEK AGO.  The repair - orange
plastic bag over the entrails of the pedestal.

Yay Verizon - I finally understand why I send them so much money - stylish
orange bags!

--
Glen Wiley

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left
to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de
Saint-Exupery