HSRP vs VRRP for IPv6 on IOS-XE - rekindling an old flame

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:21:48 UTC 2012

Yeah I see the disconnect. I'm assuming that what I see is what I get.
Which means I'm going to stick with HSRP. If our AS team gives me any
good feedback that I can share I will do so. Thanks Nick.

XE: v4: HSRPv1, HSRPv2, VRRP                v6: HSRPv2

Reflections of a madman... Why is parity such a difficult task?

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer