HSRP vs VRRP for IPv6 on IOS-XE - rekindling an old flame

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:39:10 UTC 2012

And two seconds after I hit send I find an updated article....

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipapp_fhrp/configuration/xe-3s/fhp-vrrp.html

<facepalm>

If you have more information I still welcome it. I'm going to go sit in
the corner now...

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer