BGP Play broken?

John Kemp kemp at network-services.uoregon.edu
Sun Aug 19 22:47:10 UTC 2012

OK.  I think we have something going at http://bgplay.routeviews.org/ again.

Thought I would change things up a bit since we were having problems
with some of
the route-views2 collector data.  So the setup now defaults to the data
from the
collectors: route-views.paix.routeviews.org,
route-views.eqix.routeviews.org,
route-views.saopaulo.routeviews.org, and route-views.sydney.routeviews.org.
There is 30-days of data up at the moment.  We'll try to make that
extend out
further if we can.  It updates at 15 minute intervals.

Again thanks to Roma Tre for allowing us to continue to run this service.
I would also add that I'm happy to see the historical BGPLAY at RIPE
offered as a
service.  Nice work there.

We will continue make a solid effort to support our instance of bgplay.

--
John Kemp (kemp at routeviews.org)
RouteViews Engineer
NOC: noc at routeviews.org