DNS Changer items

Stephen Wilcox steve.wilcox at ixreach.com
Wed Aug 15 09:46:52 UTC 2012

FYI RIPE reallocated these blocks. Whilst I understand they didn't want the
court order, this seems a bit silly, doesn't that now make the machines
residing in these blocks special - even if the owners arent miscreants, it
makes them a viable target.

https://www.ripe.net/internet-coordination/news/clarification-on-reallocated-ipv4-address-space-related-to-dutch-police-order

inetnum:         93.188.160.0 - 93.188.167.255
netname:         LT-HOSTING-20120810
descr:           Aurimas Rapalis trading as "II Hosting Media"
country:         US

inetnum:         85.255.112.0 - 85.255.127.255
netname:         INEVO-NET
descr:           Inevo Labs SRL
country:         RO

--
Director / Founder
IX Reach Ltd
E: steve.wilcox at ixreach.com
M: +44 7966 048633
Tempus Court, Bellfield Road, High Wycombe, HP13 5HA, UK.