Any Idea About Spectrum-DMR-104-1 ?!

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Aug 13 20:43:35 UTC 2012

There are a lot of factors to consider when trying to use ISM band for high
bandwidth...

1.	What kind of distance do you want to cover?
2.	Is this point to point, or point to multipoint?
3.	Directional or Omni?
4.	Antenna Height, Fresnel Zone, Noise Floor, other path interference, etc.

The 5.725-5.825Ghz band is used by 802.11a/n and is the only unlicensed
spectrum around 5.8Ghz. A 300Mbps symbol rate should be achievable
with wideband channels in that frequency range. As an example, an Apple
Airport Extreme can do better than 150Mbps full duplex on 802.11n/5Ghz.

Owen