Does anyone use anycast DHCP service?

Joe sj_hznm at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:51:09 UTC 2012

hi,

We are considering setup  reduant DHCP server clusers by using anycast.
In our situation  customer get IP address with DHCP, DHCP server authenticate  customer by  radius.Authentication information is carried by option60 and option82.
does anybody has some suggestion on this ?
if anycast is suitable for our situation, does it possible to introduce load balancer in anycast node ? that is,
DHCP service availabilty is guaranteed by multiple anycast nodes, inside anycast node  dhcp service availability
is guaranteed by  server farm behind load balancer?
Joe