Provider standard ARP Timeout?

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:45:59 UTC 2012

I am using arp-timeout 900 (means 15min), because of having problems with
my upstream ethernet connection and everything is ok, and I have not seen
any relation between MAC Address aging time and that, aging time is default
300sec for me ;)
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

Cell Phone: +1 (415) 871 0742
PGP Key Fingerprint = 8E34 B335 D702 0CA7 5A81  C2EE 76A2 46C2 5367 BF90