raging bulls

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Aug 8 14:08:18 UTC 2012

Also, we are only talking about a delay long enough to satisfy the
longest circuit so you could not push your timestamp very far back and
would have to get the fake one done pretty quickly in order for it to be
worthwhile.  The real question is could you fake a cryptographic
timestamp fast enough to actually gain time on the system.  Possibly but
it would be a very tall order.

Steve