NFSen plugin - ddd

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Tue Aug 7 02:40:20 UTC 2012

I did manage to get my hands on it this morning (thanks Brandon!).
I've put it up for anyone who's interested [1], I had a couple of people
ask for a copy if I found it.
I haven't had a chance to look through the plugin yet, so take no
responsibility for it.
Cheers,
Jonesy

[1] http://www.haqthegibson.com/files/ddd.zip