Wanted: Asia bandwidth test files

Shishio Tsuchiya shtsuchi at cisco.com
Mon Aug 6 22:10:02 UTC 2012

Hi
I think RING project NLNOG has potential to help your effort.
https://ring.nlnog.net/
At least they have location in tokyo.

And I talked with Seichi Kawamura who is leader of JANOG about method of quality verification among the world wide.
They are using host of Softlayer, amazon and OVH which could select the location.

Job and Mucho ccing.

Regards,
-Shishio