NFSen plugin - ddd

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Sun Aug 5 23:08:56 UTC 2012

Don't know if you ever recieved a reply for this but this is the best I
have come up with to get more eyes on it.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/nfsen-plugins/wiki/RequestPlugin

I have not submitted a request for it but if you happen to come accross
this plugin, I would be interested.

--

 - (2^(N-1)) JJH48-ARIN