US House to ITU: Hands off the Internet

Dmitry Burkov dburk at burkov.aha.ru
Fri Aug 3 23:13:53 UTC 2012

in my stupid opinion it is the problem of a new global still developing global market - key dominated players are from  our countries - which see on them as on strategical national strategic assets. Should I explain more?
Or it is already clear?

I classified censorship and IPR protection in the same manner or I mistaken?