US House to ITU: Hands off the Internet

Dmitry Burkov dburk at burkov.aha.ru
Fri Aug 3 21:57:24 UTC 2012

John,
I  like your approach - simply no comments

 I think the way as your legislation guys decided to follow can be absolutely wrong.

My opinion that the real problem laid in financial issues with developing countires and US native commercial  interests that you (not you personally - of course) aimed to protect

All this discussion have only  financial background - no more.

Dima
PS
You can reference not only to magazines - but more on  House of Representatives which expressed their opinions more openly.