Verizon FiOS - is BGP an option?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Aug 3 15:26:53 UTC 2012

     Hi,

     Yes the easier way to do it is have your subnet routed to someone
that is willing to colo your router, or provide your with something like
NHRP, and use a 87x on your brand new unnamed Cable/DSL provider to
create a NHRP tunnel for it.

     We have many customers which required that kind of tunnel to bypass
some belligerent TelCo.

     But if you're going to drop your T1 for Cable/DSL get 2 of them
using different technology and from different provider (aka 1 Cable and
1 DSL =D).

     Have fun.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443