Fyi...

Robert Mathews (OSIA) mathews at hawaii.edu
Thu Aug 2 04:00:35 UTC 2012

On 8/1/2012 10:32 PM, steve pirk [egrep] wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Robert Mathews (OSIA)
> <mathews at hawaii.edu <mailto:mathews at hawaii.edu>> wrote:
>

>     It it is of interest...
>
>     https://www.change.org/petitions/from-educause-higher-ed-wireless-networking-admin-group
>

> I was not aware of this limitation. Android and other Chrome devices
> do not have issues like these. Wow.
>
> --steve

If this subject is of interest to you/your organization, you might
consider signing the petition.  Although this started as an academy
based effort, Lee Badman of Syracuse University as originator, welcomes
all parties who appreciates the impact of the problem - to sign on.

All the best
* Dr. Robert Mathews, D.Phil.
* Distinguished Senior Research Scholar
* National Security Affairs & U.S Industrial Preparedness
* Office of Scientific Inquiry and Applications
* University of Hawai'i
* E.mail: mathews at hawaii dot edu/