Juniper MX960 with SCB-E vs Cisco ASR9k with RSP400

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Sun Apr 29 15:31:17 UTC 2012

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 10:30:37 -0400, Abdelkader Chikh Daho said:
> I wan to ask for your feedback about these two devices : Juniper MX960
> with SCB-E and Cisco AS9k with RSP400.

They both work well in some situation, and totally fail in others.  It would help
if you gave more detail what problem you're trying to solve.  Also, are you sure
that *those two* devices are the only suitable ones for your application, or
do you want answers of "You may want to look at XYZ's model 915 as well"?

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html  is probably the most
helpful answer I can give to your original query.