Need spamcop/ironport security contact

Alex Brooks askoorb+nanog at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:04:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 3:29 AM, Mike <mike-nanog at tiedyenetworks.com> wrote:

>        I have a security incident to report and need to make contact with a
> senior level contact responsible for spamcop/ironport immediately.

Although I'm pretty sure the OP will have got in touch with someone by
now, for reference for the rest of the list, if you need to get in
touch with someone senior at SpamCop, service [at] admin.spamcop.net
is the address for you.  For actual usage issues (about reporting spam
or dealing with spam reports, it's deputies [at] spamcop.net.  Both
these addresses are publicly listed on SpamCop's website so should be
OK to release here.

+1 to SpamCop being good guys.  If anyone hasn't already, go make sure
you receive SpamCop reports to the address you want in the format you
want (they do ARF if you prefer for example).  Go to
http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=ispsignupform or
http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/75.html if you have time to
learn all about how they work.

Alex