RPKI production support on Cisco, also EFT

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Wed Apr 25 22:02:01 UTC 2012

Alex,
	please get your postmaster to FIX the AV software so that it
emits a valid Content-Transfer-Encoding for multipart/mixed.

drugs:~/git/bind9] marka% show
(Message inbox:407773)
mhshow: "multipart/mixed" type in message 407773 must be encoded in 7bit, 8bit, or binary, continuing...
[drugs:~/git/bind9] marka%

Mark

In message <94411175-A667-4EA0-AFC2-8835D4AEBD74 at ripe.net>, Alex Band writes:
> ------61eecb4035fc4e8de429abf6d62cd728----
>
> I didn't see any post on this topic here, so I just want to mention that =
> RPKI is officially supported on these Cisco platforms:
> ASR1000, 7600, ASR903 and ASR901 =96 releases are 15.2(1)S or XE 3.5.
>
> Early Field Trial is available for the following platforms (contact =
> bduvivie at cisco dot com):=20
> ASR9000, CRS1, CRS3 and c12K (IOS-XR).=20
>
> Source (in French): =
> http://reseauxblog.cisco.fr/2012/04/23/jai-teste-pour-vous-securiser-le-ro=
> utage-sur-internet/
>
> The RIPE NCC also just released RPKI Validator 2.1.0 with some new =
> features and improvements:
> https://www.ripe.net/certification/tools-and-resources
>
> Here are instructions on how to hook up our Validator toolset to one of =
> the Ciscos above:
> https://www.ripe.net/certification/router-configuration
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex Band
> RIPE NCC=
>
> ------61eecb4035fc4e8de429abf6d62cd728----
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
> For more information about data security please visit
> http://www.kaspersky.com and http://www.viruslist.com
>
> ------61eecb4035fc4e8de429abf6d62cd728------

--
Mark Andrews, ISC