Squeezing IPs out of ARIN

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Apr 25 15:34:30 UTC 2012

There is not a new policy added on to prevent hoarding. What is required is what
has been required for several years. Utilization information and proper justification.

If you are seeking an ISP allocation, then, reassignment (customer) information is
in fact part of that utilization information.

Owen