Colocation in New York for a POP

Dan Golding dgolding at ragingwire.com
Fri Apr 20 17:52:30 UTC 2012

111 8th Avenue is probably your best choice for straight-up Internet
peering and transit. However, this largely depends on your traffic. If
you do a lot of long distance voice, for example, 60 Hudson can be a
better choice. There is also a good amount of peering at 165 Halsey in
NJ, right across the river.
Whichever you choose - there is inexpensive transport between these
locations.

In a choice between Equinix and Telx, I think there are many factors to
choose from - price, level of customer service, contract length, ability
to expand, and facility quality. How you weigh these factors depends on
your own business.

- Dan

As far as which specific pr