Automatic IPv6 due to broadcast

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:33:55 UTC 2012

IMO it's much easier to disable one rogue than to disable IPv6 on the
whole network. That is if you can find it, but with some proper
tcpdumping and/or CLI commands (depending on the switches that you have)
it should be relatively easy.

Not to mention that, as pointed by others, this provides a wonderful
opportunity to look into this new (*grin*) protocol.

Cheers!

~Carlos