FYI Coresite xconn price increases

David Miller dmiller at tiggee.com
Mon Apr 9 17:44:19 UTC 2012

Just as an FYI, anyone with space and xconns in a Coresite facility
(e.g. OW) might want to double check their recent invoices.

Coresite more than doubled our MRC on existing and new fiber xconns.  I
have heard from others that they also had the same increase across the
board for all xconns at all locations.

We had this more than double price increase on our latest invoices even
at locations where we, by contract, locked in our xconn prices.  We are
fighting this with their folks now.  It appears that they did a global
search and replace in their billing system for xconn prices without
regard to the actual contract.

-DMM