SORBS?!

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Apr 6 14:54:49 UTC 2012

On 4/4/12 3:36 PM, Landon Stewart wrote:

>> >  It's best to not complain about it and just accept it as a fact of life
>> >  your IPs are listed on SORBS and move on. It's not the end of the world.
>> >
> It turns into a customer service issue for most service providers.

Eh, guess they'll just have to absorb the cost of that, like its
expected that the recipients of spam have to absorb the cost of ISPs not
disconnecting infected/spamming customers...

And like how I have to absorb the costs of spending my time during the
day answering removal requests from people who lie to me constantly and
hope that I don't notice their little games.

Ever wonder why it takes time for DNSbl's to process removals, sometimes
very long periods?  Well, someone's gotta pay for that time the removal
person does it (and I have yet to see a dime of compensation for the
time I spend).

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org