SIP Carrier Consolidation

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Fri Apr 6 00:51:45 UTC 2012

I have to respond with the sentiments of Robert: "large" is a very relative term.  Also, are we talking about origination or termination here?  How many minutes a day of each? What's your ACD?  What are your top destinations? If it's bursty like a call center how many concurrent calls?

You can't get any real answers without providing relevant information.