SORBS?!

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:01:02 UTC 2012

That's probably a better idea.

I moved "into" a /24 ip block that was SWIPed to me that they reported was
"dynamic cable/DSL users" (no spam history, mind you).  Didn't matter, I
couldn't send e-mail.

When trying to get it delisted I had a TTL on the zone that was
"incompatible" with their standards (for DR failover purposes) and was
unwilling to maintain a TTL of how many ever hours they wanted as it didn't
fit the company's requirements.

I ended up just getting  a new IP block from the ISP as they gave up on
resolving it too.  Kind of a waste, but it worked.  I relocated to there
instead.

1 year later they updated my ticket and delisted it.