SORBS?!

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Apr 4 21:27:10 UTC 2012

     Hi,

     We had an issue with one of our old subnets which was used as a
pool for dynamic dial-up in the past, which we now use for virtual hosting.

     It took a few me a few hours but I was able to get it removed from
the DUHL list.
     ( And a few walk around the block to calm me down after dealing
with their robot =D ).

     As for being removed from their SPAM RBL that might be another story..

     Actually knowing Chris, and his outfit, that 18k request seems
unwarranted :(

     As for SORBS, they have a ticket system at
http://support.sorbs.net/ which use the same username/password as
https://www.us.sorbs.net.  You can follow up there with your ticket #,
if their robot is being a bit too fascist.
     ( ecarbonel was the guy that help us in our case )

     PS: The ticketing system is not that fast, so be patient.

     /wave Chris

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443