Charter regional(nationwide?) flapping/multi outages

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:00:57 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:27 AM, jamie rishaw  wrote:

> Three thoughts come to mind.
>
> 1) Tech says Charter (according to internal talk) has no v6 deploy plans
> until 2013.  Someone stop me from pulling out my hair on this -- Does 3q
> '13 align with others' plans for v6 deployment ?

I have one upstream with no plans to deploy v6 until 2013.  I have
production operations in one of their facilities in Europe and a
customer there screaming for v6 support and due to legal issues can't
serve that customer from the US.  This is one reason (among a few
others) we have decided to migrate away from this provider.  Our US
operations have other v6 capable carriers and we have deployed v6 for
most of our production operations in the US.