April fools joke?

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:40:25 UTC 2012

On 2 April 2012 06:56, Robert Bonomi <bonomi at mail.r-bonomi.com> wrote:

> "Keith Medcalf" wrote:
> {prior attributions lost}

>> > I was hoping for something good, like maybe an extension of RFC 1149
>> > implementing ECN (aka SQUAWK) in avian carriers. I'm disappointed.
>>
>> ECN doesn't help if the Hunting Season bit is set.
>
> That's a situation where you *want* Bugs in the project.
>
>  "Wabbit Season!"

Joke is on then.

I make all my terrorist talking in Counter-Strike.  Since the game
packets are not logued, nothing is logued.   And we use a special
language so a possible spy would not understand us.

1. "OMFG! It's a deagle train! Camp for your life!"
2. "W00T kill #7 Total deagle-train!"
3. "Why don't you use that M4 you have?"
2. "Because I'm deagle-training n00b!"

Logging emails:
 - 100% false positives: log data from everyone not evil
 - 100% missed messages: don't log data from evil people

The very definition of useless. Probably another "feel good", "look
how we combat the evuuul" politics.

ℱin del ℳensaje.