Outdoor Wireless Access Point

Babak Pasdar bpasdar at batblue.com
Sun Apr 1 15:38:05 UTC 2012

Shahab,

We did a large scale outdoor rollout for the X-Games (both summer and winter) where we used our outdoor APs to light up the side of Buttermilk mountain in Aspen for the winter X Games as well as the LA Coliseum, Staples Center, Nokia Theater and Part of downtown LA for the summer X Games.

Here is a link to a story we did on this project:  Bat Blue Delivers Wifi Services for ESPN X-Games  You can see one of our outdoor APs in the background as Avril Levigne hands Shaun White his medal.

We would be happy to work with you on your project if you think we can help.

Best Regards,

Babak

--
Babak Pasdar
President & CEO | Certified Ethical Hacker

Bat Blue: AS 25885 | BGP Policy | Peering Policy

Watch: Cloud Security Video | Cloud Network Video

Read: Official Provider for ESPN X Games