Outdoor Wireless Access Point

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 06:58:34 UTC 2012

Hi Valdis,
Thanks for your time and your answer, Of course I know how to search in
google or internet.
But the problem is as you told to have a good network and launch the best
solution.
And not do wrong things once more.
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

Cell Phone: +1 (415) 871 0742
PGP Key Fingerprint = 8E34 B335 D702 0CA7 5A81  C2EE 76A2 46C2 5367 BF90