facebook spying on us?

Jones, Barry BEJones at semprautilities.com
Fri Sep 30 21:59:04 UTC 2011

I can't tell you the kind of servers, but I can say that I was recently in Prineville, OR, where FB is building a data center (and a second data center). I was used to the ol data centers - you know, where there's raised floors, cabinets, cool air, a guard and a few guys around with some screens?

But this was massive. I was amazed at the size - a few city blocks long and a city block wide, with a transformer and power line the size of a small city. I wonder if the Feds were involved.

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2010/01/facebook_picks_prineville_for.html

"I also wonder about the kind of servers facebook must be having to be