LACP between Riverstone RS8000 and Cisco ASX9000

Christopher Young chris.young at intermetro.net
Thu Sep 29 17:56:39 UTC 2011

This is my first post to Nanog. I apologize if it is off-topic but I
have been driving myself crazy trying to figure this out.

Is anyone familiar with configuring LACP between Riverstone RS8000
(Running ROS 9.4.0.4) and a Cisco ASX9000.
I am attempting to bring in 2 Gigabit Fiber links from NTT  and bond
them using LACP we will be using these links for a full BGP feed.

Any help would be appreciated, replies on or off list are alright with me.

--
Regards,
Christopher Young

*** Contact our NOC at 866-446-2662 or via email 'network.operations at intermetro.net'  ***

*** The information contained within this E-Mail and any attached document(s) is confidential and/or privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Unauthorized disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you believe that you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission or call 805-433-8000 and delete the message without reviewing, copying or disclosing the message, any attachments or any contents thereof.