Sprint 3G/4G PPTP VPN connectivity

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Sep 26 10:36:24 CDT 2011

Has anyone been able to pull any magic off that allows PPTP connectivity over sprint's 3G/4G wireless network?

I assume they're just filtering it flat out, but before I contact them I wanted to see if anyone has found a resolution on their own.

I have several Nexus S 4G devices which are unable to get PPTP connections over 3G/4G but if you enable WIFI it comes up instantly.

I've been researching this off and on all weekend but wondered if anyone else had run into this issue.