Anyone used Adtran NetVanta 1544?

Walter Keen walter.keen at rainierconnect.net
Wed Sep 21 17:44:44 UTC 2011

I've used Adtran ethernet switches.  I wouldn't call them feature-rich,
but they do seem to work.  If possible test thouroughly before putting
in production.  I've seen some layer 3 issues with them that they
quickly fixed in subsequent firmware releases.  I was not stress testing
them with traffic however.