[NANOG-announce] NANOG 53 Update

Betty Burke betty at newnog.org
Wed Sep 21 15:59:50 UTC 2011

Colleagues:

A short NANOG 53 reminder and update. NANOG 53 will be held in Philadelphia,
PA on* October 9-12, 2011*.  NANOG 53 will begin with tutorials starting
early Sunday afternoon, October 9th. The meeting will adjourn approximately
12 noon on Wednesday, October 12th.

Thank you to our NANOG 53 Speakers and to the NANOG Program Committee.
 Attendees are sure to enjoy another fantastic program.  The posted agenda
continues to be updated, however, the NANOG 53 program is expected to remain
as posted!  Do not delay, register for NANOG 53 now as the* registration
rate will increase on October 4, 2011.*
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog53/agenda.html
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog53/nanog53_registration.html

Please note the Loews Philadelphia *Hotel Group Rate Expires on September
23, 2011*.  Make your reservation as soon as possible.
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog53/hotel.php

In addition to a wonderful program, attendees will be treated to our famous
"Sponsor Socials".  NANOG 53 Attendees will have ample social networking
opportunities during each day and through out the evening.  Philadelphia is
a wonderful place to visit and NANOG is grateful to our host, Comcast, for
the opportunity to return to the City of Brotherly Love.  Make sure to join
us and be a part of the NANOG experience.

Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your reservation, the
hotel, or NANOG 53 in general, please be sure to send a note to *
nanog-support at nanog.org or phone us at +1 510 492 4030.*

Betty

Betty Burke
NewNOG/NANOG Executive Director