insurance

harbor235 harbor235 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:00:10 UTC 2011

Than you for the responses, I want to clarify that I am talking about
professional
laibility and not general liability insurance. Professional liability being
insurance
that covers "errors or omissions while executing professional work" that may
adversely
impact a business your are contracting with.

thanx,

Mike