Disappointing ARIN - A great advertisement for the USA ?

Michael Sinatra michael at rancid.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 17 16:45:18 UTC 2011

On 09/16/11 08:35, John Curran wrote:
> On Sep 16, 2011, at 10:17 AM, Leigh Porter wrote:

I think this would be a good way to proceed.  John, has this been
suggested as part of ASCP and does it need to be?  If so, I can do it.

We would also need to understand if there would be any disruption to
users of whois caused by changing the default output back to the
traditional output.

Thanks to Randy and John for turning this into a reasonable discussion.

michael