ouch..

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Wed Sep 14 21:24:25 UTC 2011

Well...

Seems to be popping up on global NOG lists today.

When you're already in trouble with the wife you go have a beer with
your mates.

This campaign got all of you to stop talking about NAT444 and focused on
talking about Cisco and Juniper gear.

Hell, if I put my tinfoil hat on, I'd say this was a joint venture by
both vendors to get you all to focus on their kit and stop looking at
other brands or talking about technology standards.

How many of you have sat and thought about the merit of this web site?

* Does Juniper break promises?
* Does Cisco break them?
* What bad things and experiences have you had with Cisco, Juniper?
* What is the best technology for each company?
* Did you know that Cisco has a 100Gb solution?

...I could go on...

It's 9:20am here and I woke up to a flurry of the worlds leading IP
people talking about Cisco and Juniper -