ouch..

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Wed Sep 14 12:56:05 UTC 2011

One:
> Looks like some random person registered this one.  The domain and ip do not
> look related to cisco even though someone has falsely pasted their logo all
> over the site.

Another:
> Does seem odd that Cisco would use Go Daddy.  My first thought was a
> disgruntled (ex) Juniper Employee.  Then again, Juniper did bash Cisco in
> its cartoon strips all those years.  Payback???

I'm bit surprised people actually think where campaign site is hosted and who
has registered domain can be used to predict who is responsible for it. Cisco
marketing probably have tons of webshops from whom they buy campaigns, what
ever company was responsibly for winning this bid happens to use godaddy and
rackspace.
Our marketing has bought campaigns which have been hosted in our competitors
networks, they don't understand to ask from the bidder where and how will the
pages be hosted.

--
  ++ytti