Microsoft deems all DigiNotar certificates untrustworthy, releases

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:29:30 UTC 2011

*a random php programmer shows*

He, I just want to self-sign my CERT's and remove the ugly warning that
browsers shows. I don't want to pay 1000$ a year, or 1$ a year for that. I
just don't want to use cleartext for internet data transfer.  HTTP is like
telnet, and HTTPS is like ssh. But with ssh is just can connect, with
browsers theres this ugly warning and "fuck you, self-signed certificate"
from the browsers.  Please make the pain stop!.

--Tei

ℱin del ℳensaje.