Disappointing ARIN - A great advertisement for the USA ?

Always Learning nanog at u61.u22.net
Mon Sep 12 17:13:59 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 18:17 +0200, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> On 2011-09-12 17:40 , Always Learning wrote:
>
> Dear person who is to scared to setup a regular email account in his own
> full name.

Beste Fuzzel,

Mijn naam is Paul. It was at the bottom of my posting.

Sorry I have never ever had a Hotmail account. I prefer to use
nanog at u61.u22.net for this list. I really do not want to set-up another
email account for your personal benefit.

> You are confusing RPSL (RFC2650) with WHOIS (RFC812,RFC954,RFC3912).

No I am not.  A basic WHOIS enquiry is what I was writing about.

> Next to that the bigger question is of course what you are looking for
> in the whois data.

Primarily IP ranges to block and/or abuse email addresses.

>  https://www.arin.net/participate/mailing_lists/

Thank you.  I will try it.

> Oh, and there they also like to see your real name and not a junk mail
> address. Just like on the RIPE mailinglists, you know in the old country.

states

	Your name (optional):

The 'old country' sounds a bit South African to me. I'm European and
English.

> Greets,

Groet in Dutch or Greetings in English.

Have a nice day.