Access and Session Control System?

Eugeniu Patrascu eugen at imacandi.net
Sun Sep 11 11:16:22 UTC 2011

If you also want to control where they go from the jump box, you might
want to look at http://www.xceedium.com/en/index.php as they claim to
add rules to what a remotely logged in user can do.

Juniper SA is very nice and get's intuitive after you familiriaze
yourself with it's workflow which is a pain if you're new to the box.