Microsoft deems all DigiNotar certificates untrustworthy, releases updates

Marcus Reid marcus at
Fri Sep 9 16:48:04 CDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 09:17:10AM -0700, Network IP Dog wrote:
> FYI!!!
> ms_all_diginotar_certificates_untrust.html
> Google and Mozilla have also updated their browsers to block all DigiNotar
> certificates, while Apple has been silent on the issue, a emblematic zombie
> response!

Apple has sent out a notification saying that they are removing
DigiNotar from their list of trusted root certs.

I like this response; instant CA death penalty seems to put the
incentives about where they need to be.